If you’re interested in writing a feature please email our editor Chris Goodfellow at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short synopsis of your idea. If a feature is agreed, the article should then adhere to the following guidelines.
If you’re interested in writing a blog, sign up for a profile and click on My Account and select Write a blog post.
- Features must be advice led and small-business focused
- Blogs can be opinion led, but must focus on an issue that’s important to our readers
- Content must be exclusive to BusinessZone
- Articles should not be used to promote a particular product or service
- The teaser paragraph needs to introduce the article in one or two lines
- We do not include SEO keyword links within articles (it’s okay to include one relevant ink)
- Changes are made at BusinessZone’s editors’ discretion
- Features should be between 800-1,500 words in length
- Blogs should be between 500-900 words in length